Job ID: #1223 - Software Developer
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develop, modify and utilize Design Specific Document.
- Document the technical architectures and technical plans.
- Develop software components based on client specification.
- Follow coding standards and best practices.
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications.
- Debug software components.
- Modify software components to address the performance concerns.
- Deploy the code.
- Unit test software components.
- Peer review software components.
- Resolve reported issues/action items/assigned tasks within due dates.
- Proactively identify potential challenges and bottlenecks.
- Implement Angular extensively to code client-side validations. Built custom form validators for handling validations in web application.
- Create various Variables, Custom Fonts and Directives in SASS framework and make use of components in Angular material.
- Create services with Angular @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Extensive use of Rxjs observables to pass the data from service to the components.
- Analyze large data sets, including synthesizing quantitative results, deriving business implications, and making clear recommendations.
- Create the Ngrx data flow by building the store, dispatching the actions, maintaining the store using Reducer and accessing the API Services using Effects.
- Optimize the performance of application using Angular Lazy Loading and ahead of Time Compilation.
- Create Data Dashboards on Angular to highlight key metrics and data elements on the user interface.
- Implement the unit testing of the Components, Services, Routes and Directives using Karma and Jasmine to check the code working in all scenarios.
- Develop Custom Angular reactive form element components and reusable angular components targeted to reduce the large chunk of the code base.
- Call REST APIs following the authorization protocols like OAuth, Basic AUTH etc.
- Perform Impact analysis by analyzing data in the database tables to establish the functionality of the user interface.
- Responsible for the development of re-usable services, user interfaces, unit testing, and code reviews.
Educational Requirements: Minimum Bachelor's Degree (or its equivalent) in computer science, Information Technology or a closely related field.
Mail resume with job id # to HR at 1020 W 8th Ave Suite 2A-A King Of Prussia PA 19406." EOE